Sketch Tales v.0.151 Available Now!
Good day sketchers!
We hope you are having good fun this holiday season. To cheer you up even more, we've got a cool Sketch Tales update for you today. It's plentiful of great new features, so you sure wanna check it out. Enjoy!
IMPORTANT! We’ve uploaded this version to an experimental thread in order to test it. If you want to try it out, then right-click Sketch Tales in the games library, choose Properties and “experimental” in the BETAS section and in the section of LOCAL FILES click on "VERIFY INEGRITY OF GAME CACHE ...". Your version will then update to 0.151.
If all goes well, we will upload this update to the main thread within a few days.
• Big new Sketchmen Party location added in the Story mode;
• Block added – now you can block with the right mouse button;
• Shield added – protects under blocking;
• Magic Book added – press C to activate, contains all the player’s scrolls. Collect scrolls by playing through the Stories. Scrolls found can be used in the Sandbox mode;
• Character pick window changed – we simplified it and made more comfortable, background added;
• Autosave zones added in the Sketchmen Party;
• Screen going red effects added when losing HP;
• Snow added;
• Cold effect added – character gets cold, you can warm yourself at bonfire;
• Steps on snow added;
• Loading bar added;
• Weapons hit zone increased;
• World Noise ambient added in the Sketchmen Party;
• New music tracks added;
• Ability to fly disabled in the Story mode;
• UNDO – number of steps increased;
• REDO added – Ctrl+R;
• Description window added in the editor – now each scroll can be given its own description;
• Your Name and Story can now be modified in the Inventory;
• Magic Book icon added to the Inventory;
• Statues added;
• Weapons and Creatures scrolls got various characteristics added;
• New scrolls added – monsters, weapons, items etc.